The Vision and Mission of the Accreditation are achieved through the following objectives:
- To train men and women in the deeper understanding of the Christian faith and to prepare each student to evaluate knowledge in the light of scriptural truth.
- To encourage the growth in Christian character for faithful service to the church and the society through various professions.
- To promote informed, reflective and effective engagement in the major issues and challenges facing the church and the society in the world.
- To enable each learner to develop critical and creative, analytical and innovative thinking, and a variety of research skills to address the concerns and needs of World Christianity and society.
- To build institutional capacity for research, transmission and preservation of knowledge.
- 6.To offer undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate education, and to conduct non-formal programs that will enhance academic and personal development of students as life-long learners.
- To stimulate and nurture Christian mission, witness and service, in the church and the society.
error: Alert: Content is protected !!